Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Betr: Re: Worms tileset code released.

To: "Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa" <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Arturo Espinosa-Aldama" <arturoea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Betr: Re: Worms tileset code released.
From: "CapTVK" <thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 21:51:21 +0100

Hey, cool my diplo made it in. :)  I  wondered what happened to it after
i send it in.

I´ll try do a few more.

Cheers,

Thomas (CapTVK)

Mirrored this at:
http://cvs.freeciv.org/~vas/Freeciv-Worms/

As usual, in case Geocities runs into problems.

---
Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa @ Instituto Superior Tecnico, L