Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#7308) MingW compiling error

To: swromania21@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#7308) MingW compiling error
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:51:47 -0800

> [swromania21@xxxxxxxxx - Fri Feb 13 23:13:02 2004]:

> Unfortunately I don't have all the programs needed. So the only chance
>    I got is to actually modify de C++ code and make it work. Please
>    tell me what should be done to solve the problem this way(there are
>    very many files and I don't want to make it worse). Is there any
>    patch that sets things right?

Actually I don't think the above is the problem.

Can you send the full output of "make"?

Can you give me more information about your system?  What operating
system or distribution are you using?  What version of mingw?

P.S.  Please respond to this e-mail exactly.  There should be a PR#XXXX
somewhere in the subject.  If not then you create a new ticket which I
have to clean up.  Quite a pain.

jason