[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6808)

To: reinpost@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6808)
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:24:31 -0800

> [rp - Sun Nov 09 19:46:33 2003]:

> 5) When I wanted to attack my first enemy city, I was told I had to
> call up F3 (the Players dialog) and cancel the treaty with the AI
> player first, but the Players dialog doesn't appear to give me any
> option to do this (see again screenshot #2).  So this is where my
> playtesting ended.

The way to do this is through the menu in the dialog.  But from your
screenshot it looks like this menu was unavailable/invisible.

> 6) The city interface seems to have deteriorated: more mouse clicks
> seem required to change production in a city or to buy a unit.
> When playing multiplayer or with a timeout this is the kind of thing
> that can lose a game.

That's an illusion.  Although the clicks may be less intuitive there are
no more of them (because there are no popup dialogs).  Changing tabs
makes it seem like a "larger" operation, however.

jason