[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#7204) completing iso-map support

To: jshort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#7204) completing iso-map support
From: "Marcelo Burda" <mburda@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:32:17 -0800

> [jshort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Mar. Jan. 06 06:32:48 2004]:
>
> Attached is the most recent version of the gen-topologies patch.
> Unfortunately most of the remaining changes are either very ugly

this can help for a more nice coding style, (this help for me)

#define do_in_map_pos(nat_x, nat_y, map_x, map_y)
   \
{
   \
  int map_x, map_y;
   \
 native_to_map_pos(&map_x, &map_y, nat_x, nat_y);

#define do_in_map_pos_end }

#define do_in_native_pos( map_x, map_y, nat_x, nat_y)
   \
{
   \
  int nat_x, nat_y;
   \
  map_to_native_pos(&nat_x, &nat_y, map_x, map_y);

#define do_in_native_pos_end }

Marcelo