[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#7245) Freeciv Tutorial

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#7245) Freeciv Tutorial
From: "Bartosz Kosiorek" <gang65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 03:46:33 -0800

Hi. My name is Bartosz Kosiorek and I'm from Poland(sorry for my English)

PLEASE !!!!!!!!!
Could You create some ingame Tutorial..
It would be nice to learn how to play from ingame tutorial.
I suggest create some stupid AI and step by step explain how to play
(build cities, exploring map, menage of your kingdom etc ).
I know that is very hard to make this, but it will be very good for new gamers.
I know alse that is free game, but why tutorials is only in commercial games ??
Why the free games is so hard to learn to play ??

I will be very pleased if  You add this idea to Things to do.
Thanks.