[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6721) First Goal

To: rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6721) First Goal
From: "Marcelo Burda" <mburda@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 13:35:23 -0800

this patch speed up 0.7% the original game and make it posible to add
new topologies with a zero speed down in server for the old ones.

some clean up is waiting, if a make it now  my quincuncial patch is to
difficult to port,best if we make a clean up when extending.

this patch add, the size and ratio variables and the auto
init_topologies (for classic, flat, and torus)

Uranus is no included, if you see the list of topologies of my patch
tere is a great number and uranus is a classical topologie rotated 90.

this way normalize_map_pos and map_vector are faster but call are
slower, not extend this idea to all topological sub programs, test it
befor.

this patch can be included fast!

Marcelo