[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#7122) [j.frison@xxxxxxxxxxx: patch]

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#7122) [j.frison@xxxxxxxxxxx: patch]
From: "Raimar Falke" <i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:24:49 -0800

----- Forwarded message from "j.frison" <j.frison@xxxxxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:37:17 +0100
Subject: patch
From: "j.frison" <j.frison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "admins" <admins@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I cannot upload that patch in the freeciv server (I think it's because
of my proxy), so I send it to you.

That's a very little patch I made from version 1.11.4 (the only one I
have on my computer right now)... I don't know whether you can use it.

I'll probably send a new one in some days/weeks build from the new
version (if I manage to get it).

GoodBye

----- End forwarded message -----

----- README from the patch -----
                                Julien Frison's Patch for FREECIV
                             ======================================

Each diff file correspond to one directory of your freeciv root directory.
Those diff files was made from freeciv-1.11.4 : I cannot keep having the newest
version of
freeciv because I have no internet connexion at home. But anyway that patch is
only an
"alpha" version since it only corresponds to the modifications I made for
myself, which
were not planned to be used by the community. The later version will be built
from the current
version of freeciv to make sure it is fully compatible.
What you can find in this patch is :
- gold upkeep support for units
- the main modification : the number of building you can put in rulesets are
not determinated
  by B_LAST any more ; game.num_building_types is set to the number of entries
in rulesets.
- begining of building effects support (on happiness,pullution,units)
- a new flag for techs : TF_POPULATION_POLLUTION_DEC
- some cheat ("get" command)
- and maybe some others modifications I forgot...

Moreover, in the "rulesets" directory, you can find the rulesets I made with my
modificated
version of freeciv. (you can have some problems in graphic that are not present
in your data
directory, in that case you only have to modify the "graphic_alt" fields in
units.ruleset
in order to replace the inexistants graphic names by others)

If you have some remarks to tell me, some good idea, etc. , you can mail me at
kclinik@xxxxxxxx

The word of the end : I have made two series of modifications, corresponding to
two different
computers that have no link. This patch represents those made on the first one,
whereas others
are only in the second and will be in later patches (because this computer is
now at 1000 km
far from me).