[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Game Design: put up or shut up (fwd)

To: "Freeciv-Dev" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Game Design: put up or shut up (fwd)
From: "Brandon J. Van Every" <vanevery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:47:07 -0800

Morgan Jones wrote:

> Brandon, sorry.  I didn't mean to send that to the mailing list, it
> intended as part of our private discussion.  I guess seeing it was 3
> in the morning over here at the time and I got myself all confused.
> I'm very sorry.

No big deal.  People should probably be in the habit of using their
words responsibly even in private, lest such things happen.  At any rate
I take the attitude, "Who are we to judge if it is good or bad?  Say
only that it has happened."

> To everyone else:
>
> Please be aware that Brandon's 'increased levels of vitriol' were a
> result of our discussion (until recently) being private and I guess
> partly in response to any increased levels of vitriol I may have been
> using.  My humblest apologies.

Morgan deserves no credit, he is not vitriolic in private.  I am.  I
chose to rant.

Cheers,                         www.indiegamedesign.com

20% of the world is real.