[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4044) veteran level patch

To: bursig@xxxxxxxxx, james.blewitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4044) veteran level patch
From: "Genevieve Gracian" <ggracian@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:43:41 -0800

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:02:49 -0800
"Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Nov 2003, Genevieve Gracian wrote:
> > I had some tests with veteran patch and here are some observations.
> >
> > When reaching level elite2, units seems to systematically lose all their
> > capabilities:
>
> Yes. I didn't specify unit abilities past a certain point, I guess it is
> that point... edit units.ruleset to specify these abilities.

That works. Thx.

> Hopefully the remaining problems are related.

I'm afraid that not or didn't adapt the units.ruleset correctly.

I could observe again the "non-becoming-vet" for a ship after Sun Tzu
and a combat and also the "strange path" behavior (even on a green
unit).

I could catch one beautiful as a screenshot at:
http://ggracian.free.fr/path.png

Such complicated path are seldom though and not reproductible from
savegame.

:-)

--
G. Gracian