[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6742) civclient memory leak

To: chrisk@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6742) civclient memory leak
From: "Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa" <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 19:57:12 -0800

This patch should fix the leaks in update_menus and show_description.

I looked at the 'diff' file in 'leaks.tar.bz2', the other leaks seemed
to be either GTK+ internal (I saw no Freeciv function calls in their
trace), or text buffer memory. The text buffer is supposed to increase
in size to log all the output from the game from start, so this doesn't
look like a leak to me.

Please re-run valgrind and report any remaining leaks (especially large
ones).