[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6801) Ruleset: Add new unit: the Zeppelin.

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6801) Ruleset: Add new unit: the Zeppelin.
From: "Guest" <rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 14:25:37 -0800

I'd suggest they should be used for long range recon, because after
combustion it won't take long till you got flight, so maybe you'd
rather wait for fighters than building a zeppelin. OTOH you could give
it bombing capabilities, but it would be able to attack every turn
while it is aloft which might be a bit unrealistic or may make it far
too powerful. But using Zeppelins for scouting would be of great value,
even when you can already build bombers.

I think AWACS should come with Stealth, what do you guys think?