[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6007) Civ3: Different sea types

To: marko.lindqvist@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6007) Civ3: Different sea types
From: rt@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 08:19:42 -0800

Before different sea types can be supported, more work on generalizing
terrain types must be done.  See the gen-terrain ticket, PR#6218.
Raimar's right that these changes shouldn't be made ad-hoc, but should
be done with an overall design concept.  I think we all agree on the
design, but a lot of code changes are needed.  I'll take any patches for
this, if anyone is willing to write them.

jason