Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#5378) Diplomacy information in map middle-click

To: dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#5378) Diplomacy information in map middle-click
From: "Raimar Falke" <i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 01:11:38 -0700

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 05:44:18AM -0700, Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Daniel L Speyer wrote:
>
> > OK, the "if("s are fixed.  That's all I found for remaining style
> > errors.  This whole style thing is getting really annoying.  Has anyone
> > written some tools to help with it?
>
> I don't know any such tools unfortunately.  I think Raimar had something.

See this old posting
http://lists.complete.org/freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx/2001/08/msg00486.html.gz.

Read the other postings in this thread about the problems of this
issue. I think that the script proposed in the current thread can't
exists or must be quite complex. Think about a patch like this

  if (cond) {
-    something
+    something other
+ } else {
+    something other 2
  }

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Windows: From the people who brought you edlin...