Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [resync] version 15 (PR#977) Extended connect dialog

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [resync] version 15 (PR#977) Extended connect dialog
From: "Daniel L Speyer" <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 18:01:40 -0700

Here's version 15 of the game starting patch.

It's the same as version 14, except that it applies cleanly to today's
CVS.  Well, it actually applies cleanly to today's CVS plus PR#6286,
because what's the point in a path to help you load games if you can't
load games?

Here's the version 14 announcement, in case you missed it: