[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#5378) Diplomacy information in map middle-click

To: dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#5378) Diplomacy information in map middle-click
From: "Gregory Berkolaiko" <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 05:44:18 -0700

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Daniel L Speyer wrote:

> OK, the "if("s are fixed.  That's all I found for remaining style
> errors.  This whole style thing is getting really annoying.  Has anyone
> written some tools to help with it?

I don't know any such tools unfortunately.  I think Raimar had something.

Yes, this is quite annoying.  But if you don't do it, then I have to look
up all the places which you change and fix the style before committing.
Now this is _really_ annoying.  To the extend that I would rather ignore
the patch rather than do it.

Anyway, great job!
Lots of thanks to Andreas too!!

G.