[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Is anybody there?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Is anybody there?
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 06:53:13 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Daniel L Speyer wrote:
> You know, in order for freeciv to progress, it's nessesary to actually
> apply patches once they're finished, not simply let them pile up in rt.

Yes, this is very unfortunate, and you are not the only one whose patches
are languishing in RT for much too long. However, maintainers' time is
limited and how much time we have is fluctuating wildly. Right at this
moment few maintainers seem to be very active.

Do not let that keep you from contributing, however - as long as the patch
is in RT, someone will eventually get around to it.

  - Per