[Freeciv-Dev] Is anybody there? [was Re: Re: HERE'S THE PATCH Re: (PR#53

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Is anybody there? [was Re: Re: HERE'S THE PATCH Re: (PR#5378) Diplomacy information in map middle-click]
From: "Daniel L Speyer" <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 12:41:38 -0700

Hello?

I submitted the fixed version of this patch almost a week ago.  Everyone
liked it at the time.  There are no outstanding issues.  I've been
playing with it and it works well.

You know, in order for freeciv to progress, it's nessesary to actually
apply patches once they're finished, not simply let them pile up in rt.

Not that I'm bitter or anyhting....

--Daniel Speyer