[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6075) Wishlist: Column totals in city report

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6075) Wishlist: Column totals in city report
From: "John Wheeler" <jdwheeler42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 07:21:19 -0700

I would like to see the bottom line of the city report have totals for
all columns where totals are simple and meaningful.  (Totals for CMA and
Currently Building would not be simple, and totals for Best defending
units and Grow Turns would not be meaningful.)  In particular, for the
Economy : Science column this would provide the functionality requested
in PR#3376, hopefully without the conflict mentioned therein.

The functionality would be enhanced if when cities are selected, only
the selected cities show up in the total.  (However, for convenience, I
suggest that when no cities are selected, the totals are for all cities;
I can't think of any reason someone would really want totals for nothing.)

--

++JohnWheeler