[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#1469) Looking at the score

To: rms@xxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#1469) Looking at the score
From: "Michael Mielke" <michael@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 04:45:47 -0700

To me, the Demographics Reports is good enough throughout the game.  So,
it might be better off to only show the score at the end of the Game.
However, having said that, the one problem is people wanting to know if
they should set endyear based on the present score.  So, it might be wise
to provide an alternate addressing on the menu/reports list to view score.

--
Michael Mielke <michael@xxxxxxxxx>
http://www.mielke.cc/~michael/