[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#5234) gen 2 island circumference

To: "Andreas Røsdal" <andrearo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#5234) gen 2 island circumference
From: iquin@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:05:46 +0800

> The patch does recalculate the circumference for every tile dropped.
> It seems that the desired circumference for large landmasses
> might need some tuning. I'll look into it, if there is any interest.

Sorry, I was reading the code hastily. I thought if you calculate
for the whole island, it must have been done at the end.
Theoratically, adding a tile will only have a change of 0-2 to the
circumference, which could be stored and updated in a variable.

Regards,
I.Q.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers