[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#5146) Re: Reputation is a fragile thing

To: per@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#5146) Re: Reputation is a fragile thing
From: "Gregory Berkolaiko" <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 06:15:16 -0700

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003, Per I. Mathisen wrote:

> > And there is no warning before this happens! There should be, with a chance
> > to cancel the diplomatic act.
>
> No, that is point - it is a risk you take when you have Democracy and
> Republic. If you declare war (and reputation is lower than perfect), you
> might fall into Anarchy.

Maybe, in the patch you provided, if reppenalty > 0, you are in Rep/Dem
and the Senate didn't dissolve _this_time_, there should be a warning
message "Senate says: If you continue your current behaiour, there is a
chance of the nation-wide civil unrest".

Also, in the reputation printout, it would help to know whether it
decreased or increased.