[Freeciv-Dev] Materials, extended trading system, Freeciv2.

To: Freeciv-dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Materials, extended trading system, Freeciv2.
From: Lobo Gris <molv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 19:31:34 -0300

In what I'm calling Freeciv2, I'm implementing new features for a quite
different game. Below I transcript my log book. In order to understand, read
from below to above, that is, in chronological order, starting from july 27
(the previous logs are refered to changes that I have mentioned before).

In monday I will upload the code in my page web.

--
LG <http://www.geocities.com/bj0v/>