[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#5072) Alliance with AI bugs

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#5072) Alliance with AI bugs
From: "Christian Knoke" <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 04:35:07 -0700

CVS 13 AUG 2003 GTK 1

When the last city of an AI ally has been conquered, it is still possible to
have a meeting with him. It is even possible to make a treaty (give him a
tech), and it is possible to set up a clause to get his gold (though I
couldn't talk him into accepting this clause).

Next turn game tells me he's dead. Then, for a short moment the world map is
revealed, shortly after this is revoked again.

Note also my other post (or bug report?) that when you make alliance with
hard AI player, you get the world map at once.

Christian

--
Christian Knoke          * * *          http://www.cknoke.de
* Please note new mail address - Neue Mailadresse beachten *