[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4757) server_crash: pending_seen is off

To: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4757) server_crash: pending_seen is off
From: "rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 16:33:06 -0700

It looks like the value (0,0) has been used as "not-a-coordinate" somewhere
or coordinate memory was initialized to (0,0) and used without assigning a
proper value. At some point the uninitialized coordinates flipped the bit,
and now the proper usage is failing.

This may have nothing to do with gen-topologies, but certainly that code is
less debugged and more likely to have this problem. Maybe try looking at
some recent networking or other savegame/initialization changes ...

Cheers,
RossW
=====