[Freeciv-Dev] FreeCiv Graphics/Sound

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] FreeCiv Graphics/Sound
From: David Loftus <dloftus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 06:25:18 -0500

Okay, help me out. First shot at any developing of graphics/sound for FreeCiv, and wanted to make sure I have a feel of how things work. I went ahead and made up a new radar.xpm for the beginning screen that looks a bit nicer, and also would like to work on some sounds. I haven't uploaded anything to the ftp development server until I know someone would actually be able to take a look at it (Just let me know?). Concerning sounds, which do you need (I know there's a soundspec file that lists a few blanks, curious if those are it). I'm sure I can come up with a few.

I figure between a few nice graphics and some useful sounds (And apparently we need sounds?), I could contribute a bit. Any answers to the previous comments would be appreciated.

-Dave