[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4735) Wishlist: Non-random anarchy turns

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4735) Wishlist: Non-random anarchy turns
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 03:07:02 -0700

Several players have requested this on irc or in email to the lists, so
I'm adding this to RT.

There should be a server option to set anarchy to a non-random number of
turns. For SMAC compatibility, it should also be possible to turn anarchy
off with a value of zero, I guess. The value -1 could perhaps be used for
a random number of anarchy turns, for civ1/2 compatibility.

  - Per

"This is the future for the world we're in at the moment,"
promised Lawrence Di Rita, special assistant to Rumsfeld.
"We'll get better as we do it more often."