Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4660) Weird alliance code bug

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4660) Weird alliance code bug
From: "Tom Goulet" <tomg@xxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:20:58 -0700

Hello,

I set the Chileans and the Arabians to be AI players allied with each
other using Civworld.  I am playing the Canadians.

My cruiser attempted to attack an Chilean alpine troops that seemed to
be on an Arabian transport on the ocean.  Freeciv reported back to me
"No war declared against Foobar, cannot attack".  Foobar is the
Chileans.  I put up a screenshot at
<URL:http://web.em.ca/~tomg/tmp/freeciv_bug.png>.  Uhh, the cruiser
happens to be on the invisible side of the blink in the screenshot.

I am using Freeciv 1.14.0+Debian on Debian testing.

--
Tom Goulet, tomg@xxxxx, D8BAD3BC, http://web.em.ca/~tomg/contact.html