Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4617) Amiga FreeCiv

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4617) Amiga FreeCiv
From: "Morgan Jones" <morgan.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 01:49:11 -0700

You may already be aware of this, but the native Amiga binary package
equivalent to FreeCiv 1.14.0 is available on his website:

http://home.t-online.de/home/sebauer/freeciv_eng.html

FreeCiv.org only has a package equivalent to 1.12.0.  Are you able to
update this?  I can verify that the package works fine and has
everything needed for the Amiga user, as I've been using it since
January.

Cheers,

     - Morgan