Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2581) Layers Patch

To: raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2581) Layers Patch
From: "Juhani Heino" <juhani.heino@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 04:51:37 -0700

OK, now I'm back. Layers discussion seems to have faded out
so I'll make a new patch for your review.

> Since there are rather similar wouldn't it be better to have
> something like:
>
> int get_carrier_capacity(int x, int y, struct player *pplayer,
>                        bool count_units_with_extra_fuel,
>                          int *missile_cap, int *airunit_cap);
> ?
>
>       Raimar

Nobody has commented this. I prefer the functions as they are:
they are quite short so their similarity and differences are
easily visible, and I like a single return value rather than
pointer references.

Now it's your chance to vote, if you are interested.

Juhani