Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2581) Layers Patch

To: raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2581) Layers Patch
From: "Raimar Falke" <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 11:14:58 -0700

fOn Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 03:46:07AM -0700, Juhani Heino wrote:

> There is still so much dispute that I can't come up with anything
> real yet. But here is the relocation of capacity functions. It's
> separate from the subject matter and I think it's necessary: I
> made my own air transport function and only when I was adding it
> to .h I noticed that there were already these in a wrong place.

Since there are rather similar wouldn't it be better to have something
like:

int get_carrier_capacity(int x, int y, struct player *pplayer,
                         bool count_units_with_extra_fuel,
                         int *missile_cap, int *airunit_cap);
?

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "Last year, out in California, at a PC users group, there was a demo of