Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Plans for FUADEC 2 - request feedback

To: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Plans for FUADEC 2 - request feedback
From: "T.J.T van Kooten" <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 23:13:01 +0200

Well, it seems at least a few people are interested. (let's see if we can drum up a few more!) :-)

> But you will have to book early to get the 10 EUR ticket I suppose.
>
> I also like the idea of a weekend in London late summer. It's cheaper
> than Amsterdam ...
>
> Just make the date fix soon.

I will see to it that i get the date fixed as quickly as possible. That should make it easier for people to book in advance.

> > It would be nice if there are some "new faces" at the second FUADEC.
>
> Christian

Some new faces like Rafal Bursig for example. It would be an excellent oppurtunity to show off his SDL client to the public.

Thomas