Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Plans for FUADEC 2 - request feedback

To: "T.J.T van Kooten" <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Plans for FUADEC 2 - request feedback
From: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 15:28:55 +0200

On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 11:58:14PM +0200, T.J.T van Kooten wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Past week  I've been doing some work on organizing
> another international Freeciv meeting. Thanks to the help
> of the GLLUG (Greater London Linux Users Group) we
> might have a good location.This time the place is going
> to be London (Westminster University). The date isn't set
> but it's probably going to be in early  september
> (although july is also possible).
>
> But before I'm sending this train out of the station I really
> need to know how many would like to attend. The
> advantage being that is London everyone could travel via
> various low cost aircarriers. So travelcosts might be more
> bearable for those who missed the original FUADEC in
> Amsterdam.
>
> So would like to come to London in sept 2003?

It doesn't look like people are very excited to go the FUADEC. Lets
suppose that they are just working hard on the freeciv code.

Yes I would like to come. The travel for me will be relative cheap:
1*10 Euro for the flight (London Stansted) and 2*20 Euro for the
railway to the local airport.

It would be nice if there are some "new faces" at the second FUADEC.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  One nuclear bomb can ruin your whole day.