Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4234) Goto command moved to wrong square!

To: winzity@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4234) Goto command moved to wrong square!
From: "Guest" <rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 17:30:28 -0700

I used a binary installationsfile freeciv-1.14.0-win32-sound.exe
downloaded from www.freeciv.org. I have no saved game(I don't run the
server), but I will try to reproduce it. Maybe the source code can be
helpful for me. Can anybody points out for me where in the source code
the goto command are? Or more exactly which code the goto command in
orders menu calls.

As soon I have a save there I can reproduce it I will post it here. :)

mail: winzity@xxxxxxxxxxx

[rfalke - Wed May 14 15:44:12 2003]:

winzity@xxxxxxxxxxx