Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4184) Pre-commit code

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4184) Pre-commit code
From: "Rafa³ Bursig" <bursig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 08:57:07 -0700

Dnia 2003.05.07 15:46, Raimar Falke napisa³(a):
> On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 03:51:07AM -0700, Rafa? Bursig wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > I'm going to commit my home tree to main cvs but before that I need
> > this code in main cvs.
> > If someone hasve something agains this code then ... "Speak now or
> > be silent forever".
>
> There are style issues.

Raimar sorry but it will be easiest that you tell me where :)

> Why do you have to move the send_player_info and global_city_refresh
> around?
>
> It looks like nobody looks at the transmitted data at the client side.

Becouse I will use it. I merge taxrate dlg with economy dlg.
Current when you change taxrates and call update economy dlg from
player info handler then you will see old icome numbers becouse cities
are updated after sending player info with new taxrates. To fix it I
swap sending of those infos.

> What is the reason for the changes in client/packhand.c?

to force report update with new data when you change :
- economy (taxrates, sell impv. , etc).
- units (upgrade, disband, etc).
- city status (change productions, hurry production, cma, etc)
from report level.

Rafal

Codzienny HOROSKOP erotyczny... >>> http://link.interia.pl/f171b