Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4071) No city description on the map after city is fou

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4071) No city description on the map after city is founded
From: "Raimar Falke" <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 06:01:42 -0700

GTK1 client.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "From what I am reading Win98 and NT5.0 will be getting rid of all that
  crap anyway. Seems that Microsoft has invented something called TCP/IP and
  another really revolutionary concept called DNS that eliminates the
  netbios crap too. All that arping from browsers is going to go away.
  I also hear rumors that they are on the verge of breakthrough discoveries
  called NFS, and LPD too. Given enough time and money, they might
  eventually invent Unix."
    -- George Bonser in linux-kernel