Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Suggestion/Idea

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Suggestion/Idea
From: Arnstein Lindgard <a-l@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 23:57:12 +0000

On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 13:01:19 -0500
"Juan Montes" <juanmontes17@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Give animations to units

I wonder why there is no ticket for animation?

It's ridiculously easy to make it work codewise, so I suppose
there's a good reason why it hasn't been done. Is this about the
drawing speed in iso-view, or has it not been plannened at all?
Awaiting some other patches that should be in place first?

Also, I noticed that cvs now has a data/graphics directory with
single sprite files. Could someone point me to the ticket that
describes this please?

Arnstein