Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4038) Multiple starting points for PF

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4038) Multiple starting points for PF
From: "Raimar Falke" <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:51:44 -0700

On Sun, Apr 20, 2003 at 06:35:43AM -0700, Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:
> +/* Adds (possibly another) starting position to the map.  The path-finding
> + * will try to find a path to each position from its _nearest_ starting
> + * position. */
> +void pf_add_start_pos(struct pf_map *map, int x, int y, int cost, int extra);

Hmmmm We should either add all starting positions to the parameter
struct as an array or remove the starting position from the
parameter. The solution of your patch is an special casting which I
think is unclean.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "I do feel kind of sorry for Microsoft. Their attornies and marketing