Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4020) Change button in City Production doesn't wor

To: kenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4020) Change button in City Production doesn't work
From: "Mike Kaufman" <kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 20:16:25 -0700

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 08:06:18PM -0700, Guest wrote:

> In the City Production tab, the Change button doesn't do anything.
> Also, when I add something (like Barracks) to the worklist, it continues
> to build Warriors.  This first appeared in April 16 CVS.  I'm using gtk2
> client.

the change button was removed today. Drag a source to the progress bar to
change it. Vasc seems to have changed the worklist targets such that the
first slot no longer is the target currently being built. This needs to be
changed back for various reasons, but mainly because the current situation
is very non-intuitive.

-mike