Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Palace improvements graphics

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Palace improvements graphics
From: James <james.blewitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 17:00:29 +0000

Hi,
I'm not sure if this is useful or not, but I have made some graphics for the
Palace improvement screen found in the original Civ.  Im not sure what
activates the ability to improve the palace in the game, but every now and
again the game would ask the user to improve a part of his/her palace or
thrown room and the user could make several selections and that improvement
would appear.
I have made the palace with all its improvements as a single RGB multilayered
XCF (default for the gimp) file.  The various stages can be created by
turning different layers on or off.  This gives many different variations on
the original palace.

I uploaded the graphics file to:
/pub/freeciv/incoming/palace-medieval.xcf

Thanks, and I hope that this is useful.  If not then please let me know how
it can be adapted to be more suitable.
James Blewitt