Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3906) Negative shields

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3906) Negative shields
From: "Raimar Falke" <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:49:32 -0800

On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 08:17:19AM -0800, Jason Short wrote:

> [rfalke - Mon Mar 31 19:47:25 2003]:
>

> > I just got this message:
> >
> > Spiel: Karawane hilft, Leonardos Werkstatt in Haarlem zu bauen
> > (Restkosten: -4).
> >
> > The last part should be replaced with "adding 4 extra shields to the
> > stock" or similar.
>
> I don't understand the problem.

Costs are positive. There are no negative costs. Hmmm the english
version

  "Game: Your %s helps build the %s in %s (%d remaining)."

doesn't speak about cost. But I also think that you can't have
negative remaining of something.

If remaining<0 the message should be:

  "Game: Your %s helps build the %s in %s (finished). "\
  "Adding the extra %d shields to the stock.", -remaining

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "Are you saying that you actually used the Classpath Java AWT classes in