Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3579) When stdarg.h should be included?

To: nightmare@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3579) When stdarg.h should be included?
From: "Raimar Falke" <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 05:46:56 -0800

On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 03:22:20AM -0800, Raimar Falke wrote:
> I have however fixed another problem which was also mentioned: the
> random including of system header files. The attached patch fixes
> this. I will apply it in 24h.

Attached is a patch for the non-system header files. I wrote a script
which checks these. A group is a list of includes which are seperated
by a newline. The script checks for:
 - correct order in each group (one for common, one for client/include
 and so on)
 - correct ordering of the groups (the order is common, client, server
 and then ai, alphabetically inside these, so that client/agents is in
 front of client/include)
 - no double groups (no two common groups)
 - the last group for a .c file is the corresponding .h file
 (EXCEPTION: spec* includes)

I didn't touch client/gui-*.

I will apply it in 24h.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  This customer comes into the computer store. "I'm looking for a mystery