Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] AI Idea?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] AI Idea?
From: Russell Perkins <brperkins@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 04 Mar 2003 15:35:24 -0500

Hey, I just wanted to say I LOVE freeciv. I was thinking about your AI.
I know you are working hard to get diplomacy working. Age of empires had
one really cool thing. The AI scripts. this let me make the computer go
and chop down all the trees they could. or attack me with workers. A
similar AI rule set would be really neat. when opponent gets techlvl X
then do stuff.  THANKS FOR MAKING A GREAT GAME! because civilization
should be free.
--
Russell Perkins <brperkins@xxxxxxxx>