[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Multi-file diff tool

To: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Multi-file diff tool
From: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:43:31 +0100

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 04:18:13PM +0100, Raimar Falke wrote:

> A shortcoming of cvs diff is that you can't get a diff for all files
> of a given "cvs commit" command. I.e. all which have the same commit
> message. You can do this with get_diff.

There is now a service available which sents you such a text for each
commit. There is currently no mailing list since the mails are quite
large and we are still testing.

If you want such emails please write Reinier, Paul or me.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "Are you saying that you actually used the Classpath Java AWT classes in