[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3499) Check for blended_shaded extension in SDL_tt

To: bursig@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3499) Check for blended_shaded extension in SDL_ttf lib
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 05:01:58 -0800

Rafa³ Bursig wrote:

> Since SDLClient requ. this extension in SDL_ttf lib we can check it
> with configure.

But, we should wait until the check has at least a chance to succeed
before introducing it :-).  This function isn't even into SDL_ttf cvs yet...

If the code never makes it into SDL_ttf, we have the option of writing
these functions as wrappers for SDL_ttf (which may not be possible; I
don't know) or forking off SDL_ttf.c (a 30k file) to put directly into
gui-sdl.

jason