[Freeciv-Dev] RT's mail setup

To: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] RT's mail setup
From: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:05:07 +0100

By request of Mike and this document
(http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html) I have changed the
setup how mails are sent out.

Old:
  From: "Foo Bar via RT" rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  RT-Originator: foobar@xxxxxxx

This made it hard to reply the author of the mail personally.

New:
  From: "Foo Bar" foobar@xxxxxxx

From the two reply modes ("normal" reply and "group" reply) the normal
will now reach the author of the mail while the group reply will go to
RT (and is then spread to the requestors, watchers and freeciv-dev).

If you don't have a mailer which has the group reply feature please
notify me.

Also notify me if there are any errors or problems.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 checking for the vaidity of the Maxwell laws on this machine... ok