Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] more efficient unit move checking

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] more efficient unit move checking
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 01:07:01 +0000 (GMT)

This moves two checks done for each unit move. Previously, it was done for
each transported unit as well as the primary moving unit. Now, these two
checks are done only once for the entire stack of moved units (unit and
units it transported).

This should make the code a tiny amount faster.

Taken from autoattack patch. Will commit soon unless I get comments, so
please look at it.

  - Per