Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2821) Let Programmers Worldwide Bid On Your Tech Proje

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2821) Let Programmers Worldwide Bid On Your Tech Projects
From: "Carlo Gandolfini via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 07:13:29 -0800

Can you imagine being able to post any kind of computer project and have a
variety of programmers from this country as well as all over the world bid on
it?  It is the power of outsourcing merged with the power of auction bidding,
and may the best man win.  Our  programming team can handle anything you have
in mind:  C++, Oracle,  Java, ASP, Visual Basic, Web design, business
applications, security and cryptography, database apps, and anything else you
want to post.    They work on all operating system platforms:  .NET, Windows
CE, Palm, as well as platforms you never heard of.  And it costs you nothing up
front to post a job.  Just pay a very small commission if and when you find a
programmer that meets your needs.    <p></p>
Are you a talented programmer or do you run a programming operation?   Want
more work?   If you can answer "Yes", then we're just what you're looking
for.<p></p>
For more info:
http://www.project-outsource.net.dj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/search.php?id=oucomnw
-----------------------------------------------------------------<p></p>
You received this mail because this is a Join Up List.   If you feel you
received is in error, click here
http://www.project-outsource.net.dj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/search.php?id=oucomnr and
we will courteously take you off our rosters.<p></p>

search words: suspensory lineal ganzie tenggerese novelette communard

Have Programmers Worldwide BID on Your Projects

Can you imagine being able to post any kind of computer project and have a variety of programmers from this country as well as all over the world bid on it?  It is the power of outsourcing merged with the power of auction bidding, and may the best man win.  Our  programming team can handle anything you have in mind:  C++, Oracle,  Java, ASP, Visual Basic, Web design, business applications, security and cryptography, database apps, and anything else you want to post.    They work on all operating system platforms:  .NET, Windows CE, Palm, as well as platforms you never heard of.  And it costs you nothing up front to post a job.  Just pay a very small commission if and when you find a programmer that meets your needs.

For more info...CLICK HERE

Are you a talented programmer or do you run a programming operation?   Want more work?   If you can answer "Yes", then we're just what you're looking for.

For more info...CLICK HERE

 Advantages for Companies:

  • Find the right programmers
  • Get the best price
  • See increased returns from outsource savings
  • Pay no project posting fees

 Advantages For Programmers:

  • Ease of finding great projects
  • Work with a variety of companies
  • Leverage power of the Internet for greater productivity

For more info...CLICK HERE

!

If you received this letter by mistake please click Unjoin

search words: suspensory lineal ganzie tenggerese novelette communard