Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2723) two AI bugs

To: per@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2723) two AI bugs
From: "Raahul Kumar via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 22:24:13 -0800

--- "Per I. Mathisen via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 1. If you build cities only inland and AI has no cities on your island(s),
> the AI will never attack you.

More info please. Why does the AI do that? From reading FSTK, it does seem to
properly consider inland cities.

> 2. If the AI is too far away from you, the AI will also never attack you.

This might be the right behaviour. Better to kill the nearby neighbour than one
who is halfway across the world.

Woud just raising threshold get the job done ?

>   - Per

Aloha,
RK.

I have a rock garden. Last week three of them died. -Richard Diran