[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2509) unification of update_map_canvas

Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2509) unification of update_map_canvas
From: "Jason Short via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 01:17:48 -0800

[jdorje - Sat Dec  7 03:06:55 2002]:

> This patch unifies update_map_canvas() over most GUIs.

I had previously said that win32 used the tricky buffered drawing method
rather than the partial tile drawing method.  I don't know why I though
that, but it's not true.

Thus I believe this patch should go forward.

A new patch is attached.  This fixes a typo bug in gui-xaw, removes a
spurious call to tile_visible_mapcanvas, and unifies a debug output
function.

jason