[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2508) increasing settlercost

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2508) increasing settlercost
From: "Thomas Strub via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 16:20:53 -0800

Hi,

this is a repost of my patch for increasing settlercost.

The idea behind this patch is that every new city should be more
expensive to build than the cities before. The easiest way to do that is
to increase slow (or fast) the cost for settlers.

Known problem is the to long list of "Server Options (ongoing)
The names for variables aren't really nice.
There is no icon for the "Worker unit"

If you really hate smallpoxing set scostbldset to > 40 before the game.

Compiles with actual cvs.

Think its time that someone is testing my idea.

Thomas
--
Thomas Strub  ***  eMail ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nur weil das Aufzeichnen, Kopieren und Schnüffeln bei elektronischem